Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Friends ask me: How Can you not support Clinton?

You are a force for Trump if you fail to promote and vote Clinton, they tell me. Well, no, the Trump supporters are a force for Trump, just as the Clinton supporters are a force for Hillary. I am a force for Neither of the Above. I believe the worst about both candidates and I am fed up with supporting the lesser of two evils.

I don't have to enumerate the failings, and the probable course of either candidate. If you truly care to know, you already have a wash list of both. For the rest of you, if you know how to use a search engine, the truth is available, nestled like nuggets, among all the slanted hate filled blogs and "news sources." You just have to be persistent and willing to challenge your own preconceptions.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment